Epistemix empowers leaders to make better decisions. Organizations use our data-science tools to manage risk, fight infectious disease, improve disaster response, adapt to climate change, compare strategies across scenarios, and better understand the people they seek to serve.
We're looking for account managers who are driven to improve our customer’s experience and grow each of our verticals. You will define, own, and execute against our sales and marketing strategies, delivering growth across one of our defined product lines. You will be on the front lines of customer success and product refinement. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded, result-driven account manager with B2B software experience and is empathetic to the problems we help customers solve. In this role, you will have multiple growth opportunities to lead product ownership, customer success, and help refine strategies to reach and meet customer needs.
- Define and own sales and customer success for a specific product.
- Inform marketing and product decisions based on feedback and interactions with customers.
- Manage existing customers and accounts.
- Grow qualified opportunities and accelerate the movement of customers through the middle of our funnel through to close and growing the account.
- Work closely with leadership, marketing, modeling, and engineering teams to refine our targeting and segmentation.
- Lead client conversations and deliverables.
- Track, measure, and communicate results.
- Seek to generate new best practices through experiments.
- Be a steward of the Epistemix brand.
- 3+ years of relevant B2B account management experience.
- Proven track record of managing and growing accounts.
- Demonstrated proficiency in presenting complex and technical information.
- Proven success working closely with marking and product teams, including joint planning and execution, driving disciplined follow up, and earning trust as a strategic business partner.
- A startup mentality and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data.
- Remarkable written and verbal communication skills.
This position can be remote or based in Pittsburgh, PA. Applicants must be authorized to work in their country of residence.